SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

BM wants to change visitation schedule...

pseudo_mom
13 years ago

So after 2 years of every weekend... she wants to switch to every other weekend ... why because her children treat her like dirt "she has had it with her f'ing kids, she can't stand how they f'ing treat her, she buys them everything and they don't do anything around the house they don't clean up after themselves they are f'ing slobs, they don't even clean up after the dog etc... etc...)

She went out the other night left them with money for food .... and they invited 3 friends to sleep over when she got home at 2 am ... they were all up fighting in the living room and SS12 had been beat up by the neighbor kid.

She can't believe her f'ing kids would do that to her and what little brats they are

You get the idea of that conversation.... everyone I repeated it to said she created the problem by letting them get away with everything unless it effected her directly .... play video games non-stop all weekend but fight about them and interrupt her and all he!! breaks loose.

Secretly I am excited to have the boys on weekends will get to do stuff with them ... flipside... Worried how SD is going to react to being here all weekend ... if she will even come on weekends lots of questions but no answers not allowed to ask or care.

So here is my issue:

It took 2 years for her to take them on a weekend ... she saw them sunday and thurs nights ... drop off at school at 8 am or at home at 8am .... everytime hubby asked for a weekend night he was told take me to court so he did and the judge gave her every weekend.

So now he just accepted it no questions asked ... i said it is going to be permanent??? so we can plan accordingly or is she going to change her mind on a weekly basis and have us by the strings again..... I would like you to go make it official this way there is something in writing because right now she is getting food stamps and cash assistants based on the number of hours she has them .... because we have them during the week and she has them weekends she qualifies for assistance (I know screwed up right but whatever)....

I have detached myself from any caregiving role with the children ... they have two parents ...

Three months ago I took a part-time job working the nights SD is here .... and hired a maid :) So now the only things I do for them specifically is cook dinnerand pay the maid to clean up after them .... Its been so nice to walk by their rooms and on friday afternoons and not see a complete disaster... and I know it will stay that way for atleast 2 days :) ...

So at this point ... if they are here on Saturday mornings I get to do stuff with them ... if not i get to do stuff for me same as usual ... either way going with the flow .... just lots of questions and no one to ask.

But still "secretly" excited to have the boys on weekends!!!

Comments (4)