SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poppingrays

I can honestly say...

poppingrays
14 years ago

It's been about 4 weeks now since SD-18 moved in with her BM. It's been truly peaceful and serene around our home during this time. DH is peaceful, DS is peaceful, and I am peaceful. I don't miss the drama, the drugs and the boyfriend. I don't miss SD trying to prioritize her wants over everything else in our home and lives. I do miss talking with her but we both have phones. It's everything I imagined it would be...

I'm not sure how long this will last because DH got a call from SD last week, her asking to move back in with us because her older sister was driving her crazy at BM's. Older sister is only at BM's until college starts back up in the middle of August. SD-18 (finally) started a job last Saturday and DH told her to wait and see how this job goes before jumping right back over to our house again. BM told her the same thing, so she decided to stay there, for the time being.

I'm just so relieved and wanted to share with the other SM's here. It's been a nice break. Thanks for listening!

Comments (2)