SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poppingrays

The reprieve!

poppingrays
14 years ago

So after my last post, SD-18 quit her new job after 5 days. She'll be staying with BM indefinitely. DH and I had dinner with SD-20 on Friday night. She's also also living with BM for the summer and said she's fed up with her sister's antics already. SD-20 gave her sis a good reference to get her the job that she quit with no notice!

SD-18 was supposed to meet DH and I for dinner on Saturday but cancelled at the last minute giving some cockamamey story about her BF's family being in from out-of-state and BF wanted her to meet them... So she ditches DH and I for that... She texts DH later and asked if she could have lunch with us the following afternoon... DH didn't respond to her. She ended up texting me later to ask if I was with her Dad... She can't stand the thought of him being peeved at her (even though it's because of her own bad choices). What's coming around is going around. I asked DH if he honestly was considering taking SD-18 to lunch and he said he was really disappointed in her and wouldn't be doing her any favors any time soon.

So I was doing my internal happy dance the whole time... I'm so relieved the drama has moved 35 minutes away, and bonus, SD-20 and I are getting along better then we ever have. I will enjoy it while I have it!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor