SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

Jon and Hate Gosselin divorce

doodleboo
14 years ago

OK...so I know this has nothing to do with Step Famillies but apparently it very well might in the very near future.

Can you imagine blending THAT family?! Holy God!

The first time I ever saw this show was in the recovery room after having Layla. Both J and I thought that Kate was a control freak. She had my blood pressure up after two episodes. In this particular episode it was the 4th and she wanted all the kids to be all cute and matchy. She had bought them matching R,W and B short sets but it was cold that day. When Jon got coats for the kids she got irrate becasue the damn coats didn't match the outfits!

She b*tched and moaned that he got the "ugly" coats and they didn't match for five minutes.

She also expected these kids to walk in a nice single file line holding on to a stupid rope and walk a half a mile to show off the cutesy little outfits (the kids were crying because they were cold by the way)and when Jon suggested parking closer she reamed him out and basically called him an idiot. The kids of course screamed and cried the entire walk.

OH OH OH....she also gave all of these kids little (sharp tipped) american flags to wave (attention starved much lady) which made me a nervous wreck because I just KNEW someones eyeball was going to get jabbed out. The sixtuplets were three and the twins were six. Is it just me or is this woman a little removed from reality? How dumb can you be in the name of publicity?

After two episodes of watching this woman and her unrealistic expectations and constant hen pecking and bad mouthing towards her husband....I could not stand her. When I saw tabloids saying he was cheating I was actually HAPPY for the guy. RUN JON RUN! A person can only stand being torn apart in front of millions of viewers so often before they go looking for happiness somewhere else. A guys self esteem and pride can only take so much. You start looking for validation.

Kate insisted continuing with the current season even though Jon said he wanted to call it quits and try and save the family. Now there are rumors KATE is sleeping around and judging by her MASSIVE makeover thanks to plastic surgery....I believe it. SHe damn sure didn't get all dolled up for Jon.

The poor kids are caught some where in the middle of all this and they BOTH have the audacity to say the show had nothing to do with the break up of the family. I guess at least Jon was willing to quit, Kate wouldn't even consider.

Here's hoping TLC's new hit show isn't "Jon plus wife plus two step kids plus one half sibling and Kate plus husband plus EOW step son plus half sibling plus 8 DIVIDED by two Ex's!"

What a cluster f*ck.

Comments (6)