SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_maria

OT- its been eating me alive for a few months now....

organic_maria
14 years ago

This happened a few months ago...3 or so months ago. My Dh's friend brought her friend over with her daughter (5 years old). This friend of hers is going through a recent divorce...not divorced yet but separated...really fresh as in 1 week at that point...

Anyway, they thought it would be a great idea to have her meet my son...well...the girl was veyr quiet...but not shy...just irrally quiet. and i picked up on it immediately! Got vibes...i dont like this 5 year old at all. Something is wrong with her.

Well the night progressed and i noticed odd behaviours. She would make sure to see where we would be and then would stow away and then i would hear my son say 'oooowww'...and then the cat ran past and hissed at one point. My cat never hisses...NEVER!!! my son has dragged this cat by the tail all across the dining room area into the kitchen and he never swiped my son. He's a good cat....and no we scolded our son big time for doing it but he was only 1 1/2 when he did it and didn't know any better....so...

to continue..i noticed she would do this peek in the room to see we were busy and then go off to her mischievous plans. SOOO i decided i will catch her...so i would give her 4-5 seconds after she peeked and would quickly go see what she was doing...

1. Caught her carrying the cat into the back room and then she slammed him into the ground and proceeded to press him hard down with her weight ( she's not small at all...size of a big 8 year old..heck sh'e heavier than my 11 year old ss!!!) i stood behind her until she noticed, said nothing but gave her the dirt look and gestured....with 2 fingers, got my eye on you now.

2. She peeked again and went into my bedroom where my son was, heard him cry , she ran to the living room, i inspected my son;'s back..(he's 3 1/2) he was RAKED down his back wiht something...has scars down his back with dotted lines all the way down the spine!!! till this day!!!)

3. Then she peeked again and the third time i finally caughter her red handed!!! She forcefully put my son on the couch and was about to ly on him when i came from behind and yelled' HEY, YOU DO NOT DO THAT TO A BABY!!! NEVER, touch anyone like that ever again!!!! my son does not like being touched like that and i do not do that, back off!'

Well her mother finally comes to speak with her , little BRAT is talking with her mom very quietly and gving me dirty looks and her mom is completely taken aback and i tell its best i think we call the night finished and i honestly think for your daughters sake that she be looked at because she has bullying tendancy and odd behaviors.

Needless to say, i had to get this off my chest, it bothereed me so much i could rip that girl. I dont care if she was 5...she has mental issues and her mom, only wants to party from waht i hear now...wont adress the issue...i feel sorry for the girl but at the same time sooooooooo angry. She exhibits psychotic behaviour. In fact i found out last week that her husband had no signs of divorce ,,just got up and left and demanded the divorce and keeps daughter visitation very infrequent.....i wonder if he saw something and ran???

My Dh's and i had a party for fathers' day and his friend wanted to invite a friend. I immediately said if its that woman with that kid.. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I've never in my life felt so vehemently against someone in my entire life.

Told my sd about it last week and she just freaked. Showed her the scars on her little brothers back...her mouth was just left open.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus