SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
k_doll

My 9yr old SD has hr long crying fits for her pregnant bio-mom

K-Doll
12 years ago

Well my situation is a bit crazy. I should start off by telling you about it first before I get to the problem I am having. My husband of 2 years has three children from his previous marriage, 11 yr old boy, 9 yr old girl and 6 yr old girl. I have one from my previous marriage, 4 yr old boy. He has joint custody so we have them three out of the seven days a week and I have full custody of my son so we have the standard schedule. The bio-mom got remarried back in Dec because she was 2 months pregnant, after being with this man for maybe at most 6 moths. We all get along great and co-parenting is very simple for all of us.

I will get down to the problem that we are having, my middle SD the 9 yr old is having long crying fits after I pick them up from their mother and she seems to make herself sick and she is a big worrier. I don't know if it has something to do with being the middle child or having to share her mommy now with a new man and a baby (due July 18th 2011) or her parents not being together. This is all new for me I am 28 and went from one kid to four and five if you count my husband!! We treat all the kiddos the same and they all get the same amount of attention, we work really hard with all that because my husband was victim of a horrible divorce. He wants to make sure they don't go though what he did. Help what can I do to help her cope a little better or should I try to get her counseling? Thank you for your help!!!

Comments (12)