SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

BM is in prison

doodleboo
14 years ago

She was sentenced to a year and one day for her two felony charges. I am BEYOND relieved! No mom drama for an entire year. WOO-HOO.

Her mother called (she was super high on pills by the way) and said BM refused parol because "she doesn't want people in her business for three years." Another words, she doesn't want to have mandatory surprise drug tests from her probation officer. In stead of getting out ASAP and then going into rehab so she can see her kids she would rather do the entire year so she can get F*cked up again as soon as she gets released.

Grandma also had the audacity to ask J if he cpould drive the five hour drive to get BM's things from the BF's travel trailer. Of course it was probably the pills talking. J told her that he has a new family and BM is not his problem anymore. When J asked why her husband wouldn't go with her she gave some super lame excuse that he was busy that morning. When J asked why they couldn't just go on another day she changed the subject. We know why her hubby won't go. He's sick of BM and has REFUSED to do her anymore favors! People are sick sick sick of her stunts and screw ups!!!!!

Grandma then said "You know she is going to want to see the girls. You have to respect her as their parent." J replied "I don't have a lick of repect for her at all right now, as their parent or otherwise. I will not be driving five hours on a work day (weekends he'll be with the band) to take my kids to see their mother in prison." Grandma then hung up. He totally meant it. It will be a freezing day in the seventh level of hell before he misses a day of work to borrow MY car and drive those poor girls clear to the pan handle just to see their mother in an orange jumper from behind glass. No way.

As for granny and the pills, she had knee replacement and is using the surgery as an excuse to stay pilled out. My friend broker her leg horribly in five places and was prescribed pain meds and I NEVER saw her int eh state this woman has been staying in. Addiction runs in the family obviously. She had accidentally called our phone the night before while trying to call the BF's mother to ask when she could get BM's stuff. Keep in mind BF's mom is one of the reasons BM is in the big house. She called us by accident and left a long slurred voicemail that had me cringing. We sent a text back saying you called us. The next day is when she called us back and told us BM was in prison.

Anyway, A WHOLE YEAR!!!!! I was doing the happy dance in the bedroom when J hung up. This will be a nice break because there is no way she'll be able to stir up any BS from a cell!!!!!

Comments (13)