SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

don't judge me

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

So yesterday was SD12's last day of school .... she called dad asked if she could go to her friends and dad will pick her up later ... says he can't call mom see if she will and get back to him .... so she calls back mom's going to drop her off and pick her up later to drop her off at our home ... miracles do happen! Anyway....

An hour later SD and SS's are walking in the door I don't question why don't care but I can tell its not going to be a fun day ... she just has that "look" ....

So she starts ... I am in the kitchen making dinner she's asking for snacks do we have sandwich meats ..is there any bread ...can I have soda .... heads to the cabinet for Ramen. ... I say oh you're eating dinner? good ... (it was 4pm)all snappy says ...nooo i want a snack so I am going to have one ... no at 4 thats not a snack thats supper.

So while dinner is in the oven I am doing a crossword ... in the LR.. she sits down near me asks how much do you weigh ... how tall are you ... what size shoe do you wear ... I ask why she says aren't you kinda fat for your height... I said "do you have make up on?" she says yea don't judge me ok I won't... my mom lets me wear it what do you care, well you should ask your mom to teach you how to put it on and wear it so you don't look like you have two black eyes... whats the big deal its make up... no big deal if you want to rush being a kid again "don't judge me" ...

See and heres my real issue with make up ok a few issues but the crux of it ... mom buys nothing for her children unless it is to impress someone ... she doesn't buy clothes or shoes, school supplies, coats, hats, gloves, pajamas, socks, bathing suits, doesn't even buy SD pads she takes them from hear to mom's house, hair accessories (SD steals mine) nothing a kid needs ... but she does buy computers, new cell phones every year, game boys, xbox's, and games for all these gaming systems.... then claims to have no money because she bought XYZ ... so get it from daddy!!!

So now my issue :) ... who is going to buy SD 12 make up??? make up remover??? acne meds from wearing the makeup? the stain remover to get it off her pillow cases!!! told hubby yes TOLD hubby ... I would not be buying it and he will not either... let her mom who allows his 12 yo to wear make up can supply all she needs... he agreed saying funny when his DD22 was not allowed to wear make up till 16 yet she lets her dd12 wear it ... good thing SD22 had such a wonderful SM :)

Back to why an hour later they all were walking through the door ... mom had to go pick up SD at the friends house because they SD and her friend were somewhere they weren't supposed to be (no clue where) and the friends mom called SD's mom flipping out on her that her DD is a bad influence etc.. etc... now seriously how many friends mom have to call you and tell you that your DD is a bad influnence on their child before you get it through your head that your child is the issue not the rest of the world. !!! HA :) (BTW 4 friends moms have called her in the last 6 weeks)

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County