SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

Received evaluation report...seriously, this makes me SICK

lovehadley
14 years ago

It is the most bogus thing ever.

Here is what it says:

Met with ____ to complete her assessment. Client reports she may drink every other weekend when she and her husband go out to dinner. She states she will drink 1-2 glasses of wine in a 4 hr. period. Client admitted receiving 1 DWI 4-5 years ago but had just left happy hour after work and had 3 drinks. Client was on time and had good eye contact. Denies homicidal and suicidal thoughts. States she has no problem with alcohol nor has she ever. Based on information provided by client, no treatment is recommended.

BARF.

It is all lies. Let's see---her DWI was 3 yrs ago and she got arrested around 1 or 2 am. Her blood alcohol level was SO HIGH that the courts recommended she do a lock-down weekend (scare tactic) at a hotel with other offenders. But YEAH--she had just left "happy hour." Uh huh.

I LOVE how there is NO mention of the incident that prompted us to take her to court. How convenient that she "forgot" to mention that. And 1-2 glasses in a 4 hr period? HA. She drank a BOTTLE of wine in my kitchen in under an hour! And this was AFTER she had been at a bar all afternoon and got so wasted she had to have me go get her son off the school bus on HER custodial night. But yeah---she doesn't have a problem---because "normal" people spend idle monday afternoons at the bar getting sloshed, and then attempt to drive off with their kid, right?

And she drinks EOW with her husband when they go out to dinner? Interesting, considering the fact that her DH has been working and living in TEXAS for the last 8 months, only coming home every 6-8 weeks, if that.

Interesting that she forgot to mention that she drank all throughout her pregnancy with her DD. Interesting that she didn't mention that she called my DH about a year ago, sobbing, saying she'd gotten drunk, and went home with some guy (NOT her husband) and had been raped and needed a ride.

I could go on and on.

What a bogus, BS report. All I can say is I hope and pray this backfires on her, and that the judge orders a NEW and ACCURATE evaluation.

This is just a joke.

Sorry for the huge, somewhat bitter, vent. I feel better now! :)

Comments (12)