SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

SKid did come...and how!!

nikemama
14 years ago

Well, The kids didn't want to come and then they did if they could bring a friend... DH did end up giving the 25.00 for the yearbook, only ONE. Both SD and SS ended up bringing a friend to the house for the whole weekend.

We ended up taking us and all 7 kids out to my parents farm all day Saturday. We took hot dogs and chips smores cooked over a campfire. Fishing and swimming in the pond, rolling around in a Jon boat. We shot trap with my son's 12 Ga. and practiced archery. The Steps and friends are city kids so this is all new to them. They had a blast!! I sent the two boys home with a couple extra bows.

SD adult cousin had moved and gave me a HUGE bag of new costume jewlery for SD to play in. They played in that all weekend. At Christmas I gave SD a make-up set of good colors for her that was exactly like mine. The little Sweetheart swiched her nearly all gone compact with mine!! I noticed this morning when I was getting ready for work. I also found my camera that she and her friend had taken pictures of themself with my camera in their bikni in our jacuzzi bath tub having a bubble bath with my shampoo. I am sure they got the camera wet.

DH likes to fuss about my oldest messing in our room. He lives with us full time and he hasn't messed in our stuff all month as she did over the weekend. I guess all in all it is okay but DH is eating crow over that.

Comments (2)