SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

J has a job!!!!!

doodleboo
14 years ago

Well there is good news and there is bad news.

The good news in J has a job! After weeks and weeks of looking one sort of fell in his lap. Hooray!

The bad news.....he's back on the road three times a week:(

I am going to miss the hell out of him. He is back in a band. The guys are really nice guys. They are clean non-drinkers who also have wives and children so that's great. They are out of Atlanta but travel all over Georgia, the Carolina's. Alabama and the rest of that general area.

He will be playing thursday, Friday and Saturday's making 300-400 bucks each night which is pretty dang good.

The money won't be a problem anymore but there is sacrifices involved. He will miss alot of holidays. He's already gone on the 4th and Halloween. He is going to wait untill he has been with the group a few months and then see if there is anyway he could get out of it on Halloween. Maybe they can have a sub stand in. J said he's telling them up front he isn't leaving home during Christmas and he has to be home for the birthdays. He doesn't want to miss all of Layla's firsts.

It's going to be hard having the kids alone after a full work week. I am going to miss hanging with him on saturday. I have cried about it already. I also worry about cooking because I stink at it!!!! LOL. This is just what we have to do. This is what he does. It's what he's good at...his trade. If he can bring home 900-1200 every week then that's what we will do.

The court case will be fast now. He'll have plenty of mulah laying around to get this thing done. He has pinned his entire guitar case full of pictures of us and weve up'd the minutes on our phone plan so we can keep in constant contact while he's away.

I guess it's no different than having a truck driver or a millitary man for a hubby. When kids ask the girls what their dad does they tell them he's a Rock Star :) Keep us in your thoughts. We are in for some big changes.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County