SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

Order of protection violation?

lovehadley
14 years ago

BM always used to make snide comments about me to DH on the phone.

now that I have the order of protection she cannot communicate with me via any medium, and this includes THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE.

She is really losing it!

Last night, at 7 pm the phone rang, it was BM and DH handed it to SS for his goodnight call. SS said goodnight, and hung up. Ten seconds later the phone rang, and it was BM. I shook my head at DH but he "supposedly" thought SS and BM had gotten disconnected, so he answered and handed it to SS. Like clockwork, SS said "oh, hi mom," and then handed the phone to DH saying "she has to talk to you."

AUUUGHHHH.

DH took the phone and IMMEDIATELY I could hear her ranting, she was so loud. We were all sitting at the patio table having dinner, and DH got up and walked away.

told me later that BM is becoming paranoid. She SWORE that she heard me say to DH (as she was on the phone w/SS) "make sure you record it."

I about died laughing--because while SS was on the phone (and it was only about a 30 sec convo!) I didn't make a PEEP! I didn't say anything, not even in the background!

And she somehow thinks I said THAT???? Someone is a tad paranoid!

Anyway, she concluded the convo w/DH by saying "tell your princess wife to be more quiet next time!"

That is a total violation of my order, but I don't particulatrly think it will go anywhere. BUT i do think DH does need to record her calls b/c the next time she does say something "to me" he can go to the police with it, right?

Part me wants to call now and file a report, even though there is no proof...but I think that might just look vindictve given the whole CPS thing.

Thoughts?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler