SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_all_trades

Ex husband's wife

Mom-of-all-trades
10 years ago

I have been having huge issues with my ex's wife. These two did not get married yesterday. She has talked trash about me so much. She feels she is my parenting equivalent. She puts my ex on a very strange pedestal. I have never gotten involved with their personal lives. For years I did not tell my children why their dad and I divorced. The man was a cheater.

We did everything we could to co-parent for the good of our kids. Once she came into the picture that all ended. We were able to get over it and then things were amazing.

When my kids started getting married then everything took a turn for the worse and are still bad. It was like she thought she would be treated like my peer at the weddings. She was so angry at the first wedding that she confronted me. I think she was additionally upset because the wedding couple took picture with just my ex and me.

I raised my kids and their dad had them only every other weekend and for an extended time during the summer.

My ex is no longer permitted to speak to me which creates issues for my kids and gathering for their kids. I feel that my ex does not understand that he could get a divorce tomorrow and she would literally be nothing to my kids. She trash talks about me and one of my kids to any one who will listen and one of my children in law and their family believe her. My kid keeps trying to stop it but it goes no where.

I just do not know what to do... Any ideas before my family is totally destroyed?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville