SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoakie2601

Dont know where to turn

hoakie2601
12 years ago

I am having a couple issues. Please be patient and help me with this! I am open to advise both for me and against me!

First of all. My husbands grand kids lived with us until last month. They moved with there mother. Since they have been gone things have happened.

First of all his grand daughter who I thought I was close to. Told her mother that I was having an affair on my husband. Her mother took this and ran through the entire family with it. My husband told me that he did not believe it at all. That he knew that for the last 3.5 years I have either been with him or the kids. Now if we go to bed and I roll over and don�t kiss him he will say to me in the morning that maybe I do have a boyfriend cause I did not kiss him good night. Or if I get a call on my cell phone that I don�t know and don�t answer it he will say oh I see your boyfriend called you and you don�t want to talk to him in front of me.

Seconds thing. Since the kids have left my daughter has found that her Ipod is missing. When I told my husband he just says Oh well what can we do about it. He says that if he confront them they will just deny it. That they are his grand kids and we just have to accept it. They have been had been caught stealing and helping there selves to things that did not belong to them. But in the mean time my daughter is out an IPod.

When my husband calls the grand kids and I don�t want to talk to them he gets upset with me. I just can not bring myself to talk to them right now. I might add that he has to call them they don�t call us. But after all they have don�t I just cant do this right now. Both started other rumors also. When I refer to them as kids grand kids I might add that they are not blood related to him. They are grand kids by a marriage that ended in the passing of his wife.

Off to another issue I am having.

The first of April we had to make an emergency trip to Indiana (we are in Florida) because his father had open heart surgery. This was not a problem at all. Now the end of May is his parents 60th anniversary. His mom is having a dinner to celebrate this. I purchased a ticket for my husband to fly up on Sat morning and return Sun evening. I told him that I wish that I was able to go with him. He said why don�t you. I told him that with both trips we would have over 1000 in travel and we just could not do it that we needed to have some money. He told me that it was just because I did not want to go. This hurt. We have the money right now but we really need to save money. I told him that I would just buy a ticket because I did not want to have to go through this. He said no so I did not do it. We really need to have some money, we have no savings right now because of the cost of raising kids and getting no help for this. I just feel this distance with him right now cause I am not going. His mother told him that she understood and did not want to put a financial burden on us to come up for the dinner. But his is giving me so much because of it.

Please help here I am sick of all this and love my husband to death but cant keep this up!

Comments (14)