SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ll77_gw

is this normal?

ll77
14 years ago

so I have a question...maybe its just me, id like to hear what other people think. so my fiance's 15yr old daughter wants to have people over tonight. At first she wanted everyone to sleep over...which would be 6 people at the most. she tells her dad that it will be boys as well as girls, and one of the boys is her boyfriend. ok, dad said no since the girls parents would not allow a sleepover if there's boys. then she goes off on him, and later cools off to call back saying that they'll stay til 2am and only her boyfriend will sleepover. when dad got off the phone with her i asked him why he would allow a boy let alone her boyfriend sleepover??? he said he wants to be fair?? i don't get it. i honestly think i have no say in it, since he made his decision without even talking with me. every sleepover has ended in them going out to the park and getting drunk or them being so loud til early morning. so im just baffled to see he didnt ask me what i thought before telling her yes. its almost like everytime hes scared to say no to her. i obviously live with him. and im pregnant, not sure if thats relevant. any thoughts???

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH