SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat38

Question?

cat38
14 years ago

Please give me your opinions..

Ok so dh and bm have 50/50 of 6 year old ss.. Dh picks up ss from bms mom @ 7am on his days because bm is working.

The problem is on Easter bm's mom made some comments about how their whole family was scared of dh and how they did not want to del with him.. There has been no violence..

So I tell dh if they are going to talk about you and tell everyone how mean and violent you are than he needs to only deal with bm.. After all its their son...

So since bm leaves for work at 6:15 am dh has been picking up their son from bm on his days.. Bm is pissed and doesnt want to get her son up that early (however it was ok when bm did not live at her moms house and she needed her mom to watch her other son, bm then dropped ss of to dh at 6am) so since bm lives with her mom she thinks its ok for her mom to get ss ready for dh

Dh and I both are worried that about the comments since bm lies all the time about everything.

mind you ss only has to get up early 1 day one week and 2 days everyother week. dh takes ss to school 4 days a week..

SS smells very bad when he comes from bms house because bms dad and boyfriend still smoke in the house, even though ss has asthma...

please tell me your thoughts....

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES