SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

BM complaining about summer arrangements...

lovehadley
14 years ago

BM called DH and left a message saying she needed to talk to him. (Sigh--he needs to work with her on stating the REASLON for the message. Screening/limiting his contact with her is tough when she just leaves this vague, yet "urgent" messages. Then inevtiably, when he calls back, it is usually something minor that totally could have waited or been handled via email.)

ANYWAY..BM said she wanted to go over plans for the summer as to who is watching SS. DH said that AS USUAL I will be watching him when DH is at work. This was the same as last summer and the summer before, as well.

DH will pick SS up after work (maybe 5ish) on Wednesdays, and then SS will be with me on Thursdays. DH tries to be "off" on Thursdays (since he works on Saturdays) so he usually will be home around 3-4ish. Then I will also have SS every other Friday and Sat, on our weekends.

Well, BM is all in a tizzy and told DH she is filing a motion to modify that.

UGH. Can she do that?

Well--I know she can do it--but will she get it?

It just bugs me to no end. She has no problem with me watching him when it's convenient for her, and mark my words--if she DOES end up successfully modifying it, then she will b*tch to no end about how DH isn't spending time with SS, etc.

I just don't see how she could modify anything while in the midst of alchol evals.

And how would this work, anyway? Is DH to bring him out to her (25 miles from our home to hers) every morning when he's with us, and pick him back up after work? I think not.

Then, of course, she had to hit on child support and told DH she is going to ask for monetary support if she has SS with her every day this summer.

AUUGHHH.

I am so irritated.

Mostly, it annoys me because things are sailing along beautifully with SS and me right now. The incident with his mom really brought us closer, and things have been good. Having both the kids in the summer is fun, and I just got our pool passes the other day--I was looking forward to some fun times this summer w/the kids.

I mean--I get that whole ROFR thing, but BM and DH don't have that written into their agreement. And, really, time at our house, even it is with me, and DD, is still time with OUR Family. SS needs that time to strengthen his bond with me, and DD, IMO.

STRESSFUL STUFF!

She has her alcohol eval. tomorrow, so I think the first thing is to see how that goes.

Comments (12)