SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rickianda

step mom/step daughter

rickianda
14 years ago

I got one for ya'll.. I really like what that one person said, that she had to "let go". Well, it's real hard for me but that's probably what I need too do. I've raised my SD since she was 1 1/2 years old. I was with her Dad before her mother was just like off and on. But over the years we thought we fell in love. In that time period we both had a child with someone else. But, I divorced my husband and came to live with him and my husband took my daughter away from me and he also had split up with the one he had a baby with and she moved away. Then we moved in together, I got pregnant with our son, and so she let her come live with us out of jealousy, thinking we would break up. Well we've been together for 13 years, we've raised my SD and we've got 3 children of our own together. SD's mother recently got out and moved in the next city, I've never tried to take her mom's place and I'm the only mother she's really known. But now she's 13 her mother is a sometimer, comes when she wants, and SD doesn't RESPECT me at all. Starts fights between me & him, he alway's defends her even if you prove her wrong. We fight over her and OUR 3 kid's, he takes her side ALWAYS. I'm sick of it, she does things on purpose, just to let me know she can get her way.. HELP!!!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz