SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mwtolland

No Say in my home

mwtolland
14 years ago

Hello

Here is my problem. 11 years ago I met this loving kind man he had 3 children all above the age of 15 that lived with their mom in another state.We seen them often I had a 5 and 11 year old. Coming from an abusive marriage I had received a settlement and bought a home of course being naive I put my new loves name on deed. Now fast forward to now My son the youngest Lives with me 18 and my daughter who is in college Making a life for herself.

Now I get a drop off of a 27 year old (who has a child in another state)and has drug problems who is basically hiding from his obligations and guilt tripping his father to death. Without being told he was coming and is now camped out on my couch. I also suffer from Bi polar X stress and my otherhalf thinks this is no problem that he never asked me.My children help me out now their expected to be happy about this also. The 27 year old gets a roof all the food he can eat cigerettes you name it it is supplied. Should I leave my home Someone please help.

Comments (5)