SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parent_of_one

OT Pet issue- please help really needed

parent_of_one
12 years ago

I know..wrong venue but I got excellent cat help here last year and I know I might get help again...I am not sure if anyone has any advice though, but thank you in advance...

My cat is indoor cat, and never ever wants to go outside, somehow we had screen on one of our windows moved and she jumped down...she was hiding in the bushes, we tried to get her, and she was not too happy. It happened in the morning, we can't find her now and she is pretty much has been gone all day....She is declawed so she can't withstand if she is attacked by any wild creature.....

She is not vocal, pretty much makes no noise so it is like we can't hear her outside...

I guess my question is if there is any trick to lure her in? We kept the door open with food by the door, but first of all it is too cold and then we are scared we'll get some wild animals come in....and we can't keep the door open at night

Our cat was very ill two months ago, had 2 surgeries, we were ready to put her down but she recovered and is doing great. It caused us a lot of anxiety when she was sick, I cried every day while she was ill and now we are going though the same thing, we are not coping too well, we are both upset and either walking around the house outside calling for her or get each other upset by constantly talking about what horrors are going to happen to her outside...

if anybody had similar experience and can think of anything how to get a runaway cat back, please let me know...thank you

Comments (11)