SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ll77_gw

spoiled or is it just me?

ll77
14 years ago

I am new to this site and I love that I can read about other peoples lives with stepfamilies and feel sane. I have an issue which may not be a big issue but I feel annoyed and I dont really know what to do. Me and my 13 yr old son live with my fiance and his 15 yr old girl and 9 nearly 10 yr old boy that he has full time. They both are a big challenge. But his son takes a shower in our shower when theres two more that are available in the house. His dad shampoos his hair and dries him off as well. He says he does it to get him out of the room quicker. In the beginning I just let it go, seeing maybe his dad would eventually direct his son to the other showers to have him be more independent. But nope! On top of this, he has temper tantrums at least 4-5x a week. He demands play time with his dad daily. The shower thing is just bugging me. I have to usually stop what Im doing so he can come in and shower. am I being overly insensitive? or just silly??? I dont know what to do and if its my place to say anything? thanks

Comments (15)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor