SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Daily laugh!!! (at my life)

imamommy
14 years ago

Just for anyone that is amused by the stupidity/drama in my life.....

So, my phone rings today.... it's BM on the caller ID. I ponder for a moment... thinking "what does SHE want?" after all, SD is in school & she can't be calling to talk to SD. But, my curiosity got the best of me and I answered it.

Well, BM IS MAD!!! She just got a call from the school telling her SD is not being fed lunch today! She yells at me "THE SCHOOL SENT YOU AN EMAIL" and I tell her, "no, they didn't. When you set up that account, I told the school to close the account in our name... so no, the school would send YOU the email, not me." Then I tell her she needs to call DH, and ask "why are you calling me? what do you want ME to do about it?" She says she called him and he won't call her back. I tell her he's at work, you know he can't call from work.

I tell her that DH sent her an email that SD will be eating meals at school from now on and she says "well, if YOU don't want to feed SD at home!" and I stopped her with "we don't have a problem feeding her but she doesn't need to eat twice." and she says... "well, I wrote him back that it was only to get a mid morning snack, like an apple to keep her blood sugar up." and again, I told her she needs to talk to DH, that they need to communicate better. I tell her SD didn't eat today so she needs to arrange something with the school for today because we assumed she was taking care of it. She told me she already talked to the lunch lady (made it sound like they were buddies) and said "I told her it was just for a snack and she said that's all SD gets is something to tide her over until lunch." She said she took care of today, they would let her eat but she wasn't going to be able to pay anything until Friday. (yeah right, it's her mom that is going to pay...BM pays for nothing!)

So, I am guessing that the conversation to be brought up later will be BM saying we refuse to feed her poor daughter.. we are neglecting her daughter's health by not feeding her! BLAH!!!

I called the lunch lady and she says she anticipated this when BM set up the other account. I said me too. She says she'll let SD eat today and I will pack her lunch the rest of this week & see if BM pays anything on Friday for next week. She said BM never said anything about SD only being able to get a snack... that she just told BM that it had to be paid because it's getting close to the end of the school year & they are not doing anymore charge accounts. SD is already over by 3 days worth.

Raise your hand if you saw THIS one coming????

Comments (13)