SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
incognitomom_gw

What would you do????

incognitomom
12 years ago

My 21 year old half sister is crazy. I posted on here a long time ago about her son (who is about 1 1/2 now) and how she didn't know who his dad was. Then she met some guy off the internet during her pregnancy and went to another state to pick him up and move him in with her. They lasted less than a year and were supposed to get married, bla bla bla.

My sister has a bad temper and is a bit off. When my stepmom was pregnant my sister was jealous and threatened to push my stepmom down the stairs if she did not get an abortion!! It got so out of control my dad sent my sister to live with my brother for a while. My sister eventually moved back near us all (my brother lives out of state) but my stepmom would never allow her to live there again....I totally agreed with her on that.

While my sister was pregnant with her son she got into an argument with my stepmom and hauled off and hit my stepmom. My stepmom ran from her and called 911. Had the cops remove her from the house....my dad freaked of course and wanted to defend my sister. It was abig issue for a while.

Well my sister and I got into a disagreement a few months back and stopped talking. We have spoke a few times through text and it was awful. A month ago I asked her to return an item she borrowed from me and she flew off the handle telling me she wanted me to bleed so much I loose my baby and I die. (I had an issue with a blood clot and some hemmoraging in the beginning of my pregnancy). I still have that text message.

I have not had contact with her since. That was over a month ago. Well then my bday was last week and she posted this on Facebook:

"Yuck, just realized it's my sister _____'s birthday. How disturbing to think that exactly _ _ years ago today, the most evil, cold hearted person in the world was born. I hope she has a miserable day.. :D Aren't I such a nice sister?"

Then she went on to comment back and forth with her friends 37 times saying nasty, untrue things about me and my children. I guess in person she told my other sister that she would love to come to my house and kick my a** so I miscarry and she can see me upset because it would be funny!?!. Later the same day she posted a link on her page saying this song on YouTube and said it was dedicated to "the birthday girl"...which obviously meant me. The whole song keeps saying DIE DIE DIE and talks about ways to die accidentaly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9FC1aMGKo4

I am totally freaked out. I don't know what to do. I am not friends with her on facebook....someone I know forwarded these things to me because they felt they were disturbing. I don't know if I should go to the police and make a report?? Can I do that since I am not friends with her on Facebook but got access to the information?

She is a little off her rocker. Not only did she hit my stepmom before but she had a road rage incident where she pulled some girl out of her car and hit her! A report was made for the incident with my stepmom...but not the road rage thing.

What would you do?????

Comments (10)