Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Positive Mothers Day

Posted by mom_of_4 (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 13:46

With the not so happy mother's day threads right now I thought I would post my happy mother's day.

The kids are supposed to be with BM this weekend so the kids and DH got together and decided that yestureday should be my mother's day. I got a football jersey from the kids and DH. I was super excited. We are big football junkies here and everyone had a jersey except me. So, that was nice. All of the kids made me these really amazing cards full of color and stickers :-) My younger ss wrote a really touching message that almost brought a tear. He wrote I am so happy you are in my life and I know that I can trust that you will always be there for me no matter what.

It was sweet.

Happy mothers day to all the moms and smoms here and I hope yours is as lovely !!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Positive Mothers Day

Okay...now that is just the coolest thing I've heard in a long time! What a fantastic thing for them to do for you!!!!

o

how wonderful!!!!

o

mom of 4,

That is very nice. It sounds like a lot of fun, thoroughly enjoy yourself and your family.

o

What a wonderful day, very happy for you!
Do you mind me asking if DH has always done this or if SK'd came to him wanting to do this?

o

no, this was all their idea. apparently my older ss also asked DH if he could borrow 20 bucks so he could buy me a dress. why a dress, I have no idea. but it was sweet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here