SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wild_thing

Step son surfacing

wild_thing
14 years ago

Well, after months of no communication from ss, he finally called his dad. Although it was only to find out if his Income Tax check was here (it was, and had been for months lol). Then he tells his dad that he could have let him know....uh yeah...because he had a phone number for him?? Don't think so.

So now he is calling again, only to harass dh about finding a title to a truck that he swapped his dad for a vehicle that ran. We think it is in our storage unit (long story) and we havn't had time to get down there and sort through the boxes yet.

The story is that, he gave his dad this old truck for a vehicle that we had that ran and drove (the truck did/does not run). He still has not signed the title yet. Hid dad decided that after he left here last summer (he turned 18 and knew it all so he moved back to his mom's and dropped out of school and got his g/f of 1 month pregnant) and put his checking account into the hole (which his dad's name was on too) so we paid the bill, and his dad also kept a gun that belonged to ss that he used to go hunting (among other things).

So ss wants the gun back (probably so he can pawn it) and he keeps calling to see if we have the title. His dad said he would give him the gun back when he signs the title to the truck.

But I guess ss moved back into town to live with his pregnant g/f and her dad. He still has no job. Even asked dh if where he worked was hiring. This is the job dh already got him once before, and he lasted all of 1 month before he up and left when he moved back to his mom's.

Plus his g/f is the one who wrote the nasty letter to my sd, calling her names and threatening her physically, because she wrote her "I feel" letter to her mom, who then shared it with everyone she knows. Mind you, this g/f had only met my sd once, and that was only for a few minutes...can you even call that meeting?? So she doesn't know her, let alone know the family she now belongs in sort of. G/f also said in sd's letter that she, nor her dad would ever seen her baby. @@

Such a train wreck.

The thing is...if they were not behaving so stupid, and try pulling their heads out of their backsides, we have a ton of baby stuff! I mean hello?....our youngest is 21 months. We still have all his baby stuff. But after that letter came in the mail to my sd, I didn't want anything to do with ss or his g/f. Let them see how much it takes to raise a baby. They are both so grown up and mature, let them figure it out.

I will be having a garage sale and selling baby stuff.

Comments (2)