SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

Gritting Teeth...

nikemama
14 years ago

BM has the two SKids full time. A few weeks ago as I had posted, BM put her hands on SS and was hitting him in the head. DH called me and asked that I call the police to check on the kids while he was driving and trying to keep SS on the phone with him till they got there to see about them. Since then BM has the kids lying to us and keeping everything blacked out on her and her Looser live-in BF also have posted about.

I asked SD a question on her Myspace account which she hasn't answered. SD always answers me on Myspace for a long time we talked daily there. That leads me to tell DH that I think BF has pawned the puter again, come to think of it SS hasn't been talking about X-Box either...DUH PAWNED!! DH picked for info regarding this because when this happens a fight follows and the Kids are in the middle of a fight between Mom and her BF. Things get broken, spitting choaking...you name it. Last time she wanted him out DH wanted me to help her get rid of him because he is very simular to my X-Husband.

All that being said she is now having the kids lie to their dad and cover up what dangers they are involved in. I looked at a public website that tells you about what is on our states county dockets. Shockingly enough, BM has a DV court date vs. BF on monday, and BF also has a case pending at the same time for BF. So what ever happened it was BIG!! She is still lying to DH about what she has exposed the kids to. If she is going to continue this cycle with BF I wish she would just give us the kids so she can play this game with the kids out of the way.

Comments (10)