SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

vacation ....

pseudo_mom
10 years ago

Hubby and I are going on a 10 day road trip ... soon :)

He has split week visitation now .... they are here wed to sat and at mom's sat to wed ... 50/50 basically. We are leaving on a saturday and returning the following wed soooo Mom is having a fit because she doesn't understand why we aren't allowing the kids to come here while we are gone its not that we are not letting them come here just no adults will be here I have someone coming in to feed the animals but no one is staying here so if the kids come here they will be unsupervised ... she is apparently ok with that becasue she doesn't feel us going on vacation should interfer with her life ...

So hubby called mom last night and said well 2 of the 3 can stay here while we are gone the whole time and the 3rd can come on the required days .... we'll tell the pet sitter not to come because the kids will be here have to shop for meals they kids can make on their own ....

It just amazes me that the 3 extra days they would be with her are going to interfer with her life ... and that she would rather her 14, 15 and 17 yo children be left unsupervised than actually take some responsibility for HER children .... hubby also told her next time she goes on vacation they will also be going to her house on "required days"

the kids think she's "stupid" and would rather be here anyway but that mom tells them they are required to spend time with her but not too much hahahaha ....

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax