SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
finedreams

'I wanted to buy it first'- nuts!

finedreams
14 years ago

it sounds unreal. you know how some crazy BMs are upset that dad takes kids to games that mom planned on taking them (but never did)? or SM does things that mom wants to do (but never does)?

I have a funny one, funnier than those. SO's X is furious that dad bought items on the wedding registry that she sat her eye on. And she is angry that those were the most expensive items and he surely bought those to shove it in her face. LOL She also said those are things that moms buy to their daughters not dads. LOL SO cooks and bakes like there is not tomorrow so of course he bought items that he knows a lot about (like a food processor for example).

Wedding registry was available since winter, she printed it out then, but went shopping past weekend and was furious that items she likes were gone-not just gone but purchased by dad. Toc all and argue about that? bizzare.

I am waiting for her to call and yell why SO's GF (me) bought other items that she might like. LOL I would never think anyone can say such thing.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living