SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

Am I being weird

nikemama
14 years ago

DH's kids have been off because of all the stuff that I have been posting on. They weren't coming this weekend. Then yesterday SD called said that she wanted to come but BTW Can I have 25.00 for a yearbook, cuz mom don't have the money(could it be because of SD 400.00 cell phone bill?). Then he talked to SD and he said that he would come if he could bring a friend (and 25.00 for his yearbook too).

DH agreed to all of their request so I guess we will be heading to get them tonight provided they don't find a sweeter deal before tonight.

None of those things are outragous request, I guess I am mad because I feel like DH is having to buy their visit and we already have 5 kids, we really need SS bring extra's to the house. In a year and a half, my boys have NEVER had a kid spend the night.

Also DH agreed to everything without saying a word to me about any of it. Then while I was doing dishes I asked him what the plan was. He finally dropped the SS is bringing So and So with him. It isn't so much that he should ask me but that a courtesy "You don't care do ya" I do it to him all the time. I don't expect him to say no but if it was a real issue Speak now or forever hold your peace. Same way with spending money. With him layed off, We watch were every dollar goes, so to shell out $50.00 on yearbooks without a care in the world annoys me. We fussed last night back in forth. I wouldn't have said anything except he asked me what the sour look on my face was about? He knew what it was about but I wouldn't have said a word. If I had said "Oh nothing" He would have said I was lying. I told him he set me up to be mad at me.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm