SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

SS playing hardball

nikemama
14 years ago

Well last weekend SS didn't want to come on his EOW. He said then that maybe he would come this past weekend instead. I didn't like the idea but I am sure I would have gone along for my DH to have been happy.

Not only did he not come he didn't call or return any of DH calls or Texts since Thursday til Sunday night. He said that he only had one bar on his phone and no pockets, he spent the night with his friend so he didn't want to take his charger. BULL!! These kids are city kids and live and breath their cell phones. They have to have the coolest newest thing on the market they show them off like a big diamond ring. I don't believe for 2 seconds he left his phone home.

DH and I got new phones and carried the old one all weekend just in case SS didn't have the new number. I would hate to guess how many times DH tried to call him. These two talk at least once a day most day more. Then SS wanted to know if DH had bought a Mothers Day gift for him to give his mother ie. The Ex-wife.

I feel like SS is punishing DH for staying with me after he decided he didn't like me. He told DH he wanted it to be just them and no other non-blood family. It will be a year in June since we married. The closer DH and I and my kids get closer the more SS pours the salt. I wish I knew what to do for DH to help.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz