SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cipota3

My bf won't stop catering to his Ex-Wife!

cipota3
13 years ago

So here is the story... I have been with my bf for about 5yrs already and living together for about 3yrs. He sees his 2 kids(9 and 14) every other weekend and every Thurs. He just seems to always cater to his Ex-Wife. I used to work with his Ex-Wife and she feels that even though they were already going through a rocky marriage and divorce that I was the cause of the divorce. Well here we are 5 yrs later and I am not allowed to attend any of the kids school functions or birthday parties or allowed to tell them to clean up after themselves in my own house (per her request). At the beginning I allowed it so that the kids wouldn't have a hard time. But the kids know me now, and I feel he just keeps catering to his ex's wants and needs. His oldest is graduating from HS in which there will be a big party at a banquet hall. He is paying half if not more and allowed to invite his friends and family. Shouldn't I be allowed to go? His answer was that he wants me to go BUT that her friends will be there and be putting things in her head. Really? Who cares, she needs to grow up and realize that I am a part of his life and their kids life too. Am I right?? What do I do?

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County