SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_4

aggravated!!!

mom_of_4
13 years ago

quick background... skids go to school on our side of town. So, every morning that they are with bm I meet her halfway, pick up the skids and bring them home. In the afternoon after school, I meet her at four halfway to her house and drop them off with her.

So, BM's work schedule changes just about every single day. It is highly annoying and completely exasperating in general. She does some in home nursing thing as an lpn... I have no clue how that works so I really dont know why her schedule changes all of the time.

Anyways, this morning the kids get in the car and say "we have to meet at 6:20" I was completely confused (early morning fog) and said "what are you talking about, its past 6:20" I finally cleared the fog and the kids explained "mom said she has to work so we need to meet her at 6:20."

Okay, this is completely irritating to me. Not only did I have plans for after I dropped the kids off with her at 4:00 (our normal time) but she didnt have the common decency to call me or get out of the car and say "hey, I have to work. Do you mind keeping the kids longer" or "What time would be conveniant for you to meet" or anything of the sort. Instead she sends the kids to tell me when to meet.

I dont know. I dont want to make a big deal out of this but .... that is so disrespectful of my time and my schedule. I mean I can rearrange what I am doing so really in the long run it's not a big deal. But, I keep thinking what, am I ... at your beck and call.

I feel like I want to say something to her, but I really dont want to start any drama. I was trying to think of a nice way to say Hey I've got a life to, if plans change you need to talk to me...not just send the kids to inform me of what they are going to be.

Ehh, maybe I should just let this one go

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH