SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

Update SS Baseball Issue

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

My dh offered to let bm have my ss for Thanksgiving this year... again, we go by years as far as Holidays and it's our year for ALL of them. He also offered ss go there for ALL of Christmas break which is extra long this next year. She "had to call her lawyer" but it works. We get him for the one extra week and he gets to finish baseball!!! I'm so so so happy for him!!!! She just ran up probably $100 in lawyers fees for this but hey... we got what we wanted. I don't give a hoot how broke she goes by consulting her pos lawyer. HAHA!!

I honestly don't think she'll end up wanting him all of what she gets him this summer even after the extra week we are keeping him. It's a pattern. She sends him home early. Then again at Christmas, I'll bet she gets tired of responsibility and sends him home.

I'm still really nervous that she's going to leave him home alone with the new step brother. My ss is 10, that boy is 11. BUT that boy is VERY immature and a HUGE trouble maker. My ss is VERY annoyed by him and NEVER answers his phone when he calls. Also very nervous about her drinking and drug use while he's in her care. I think I'm going to have a little mini DARE program myself. I'll include all the kids so it doesn't look like I'm pointing her out.

Comments (42)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH