SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

You'll never guess....

doodleboo
14 years ago

I know this won't come as any big surprise to you ladies but heres the update.

BM has been released from the ward and she has gone right back to the boy friend. She had told her mom, J and I that she was going to leave and requested another application to the House Of Hope. I'm going to send the application anyway but we all know she isn't going to go.

Her mother had offered to buy her medications because she is currently not on medicaid and isn't working. She needs her mood stabalizes and now also meds for the Hepatitis C and she can't pay for them. The boyfriend had the nerves to call and ask her if she was still going to buy BM's meds. Of course BM's mom said no. Her and her husband are sickly and on a fixed income and they would of been scrimping to pay for the medication but they were willing to do whateveer necessary if BM was willing to go into treatment. Theres no point in paying for medication if she isn't going to get better.

Apparently BM also called Grandma and got into a screaming match with her accusing her of siding with J and I. GM told her it had nohing to do with taking sides and her only concern was her grand children's safety. BM told GM that she would see her kids one way or the other. GM told her that the judge would decide that. BM said the judge wouldn't decide S*** and she would see her kids because she is their mother. GM told her then start acting like a mother. BM slammed the phone down on that statement.

Now we are all paranoid that her and her BF are going to try and do something extremly stupid like try and snatch them from school. We are thinking about going ahead and switching the girls to the new school instead of waiting till the end of the school year now. J has another appointment with the lawyer Monday but he is going today and telling him the situation is getting scary and we at least need something temporary untill the actual court hearing.

They are two highly irrational and unstable individuals. Who knows what they will pull. I know control freak BF is just itching to get his hands on the girls so he can feel he has "won". BM is unstable and subsequently dangerous but BF is just flat out scary. I wouldn't want him showing up at our door. J has started parking his van around back and I have a new car they have never seen and wouldn't recognize. BM's parents have a gun down where they can reach it because they are so nervous. Intense stuff.

They do not havetransportation and they live four and half hours away so I'm hoping BM was more or less blowing steam. I don't thinkany third parties would want a hand in this kindof domestic drama but if their friends are as crazy as they are who knows.

Comments (4)