SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cmestep

This is just horrible

cmestep
12 years ago

My SS just had a baby with his "girlfriend" about 1 month ago. I just learned last night that this "little boy" ( he is NOT a man) just told the "girlfriend" on Mother's day no less that he doesn't love her and doesn't want to be with her. My DH is really upset, but I don't feel that he has told him in the right way ( he's waay to soft). Personally I would rip this duumb **** apart. I wish I could let him know how I feel. I told my DH that he has NO character or integrity! This idiot is NOT going to add up to anything in life...ever!I'm not impressed with the girlfriend AT ALL, but I don't believe that she needs to be treated like this, like he can just toss her out the window like trash....man I wish people who do this get there's. It would make me smile. They are both to blame for getting into this sad situation,but I thought that they would put their big boy and big girl pants on and be RESPONSIBLE. Guess not, just shows ya that these kids today feel they have a sense of entitlement. Glad he isn't my kid !!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor