SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stepmom1958

Stepson scares me

stepmom1958
13 years ago

Help! My 17 year old stepson scares me. I have been in his life for 10 years and have tried to bond with him. However, I must admit I really do not like this boy. He is very strange. He does not have any interests or friends. When I talk to his Dad about it he says he is fine. I think he is depressed but his father ignores it.

I find him staring at me all the time and he gives me the creeps!!! I will be watching TV and I will see him in the TV's reflection just standing behind me staring. When we eat dinner he just stares at me. I always find him hanging around me just staring at me. I refuse to be at home alone with him. I try to do things away from home when he is with us every other weekend. I have thought about divorcing his father but he is almost 18 and I can't wait until he isn't here every other weekend. He also creeps out his older brother. He has said sexual comments to his brother's girlfriend on several occassions.

This has really created problems in our marriage. I understand this is my husband's son - but the kid is just strange and he scares me.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Comments (5)