SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Just dumbfounded...

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

So yesterday hubby decides to give SD her tv back while I was at work ... didn't care she's been decent to him.

I went to work this morning ... got home at 4ish to the boys telling me she ate all the chips ... (I bought one of those 12 packs little bags of chips) this after being told only 1 bag each ... well ss13 had one bag ... and she ate 11...granted they are little whatever not the point of my story... was I cranky sure but I was more weirded out by her actions ...

She ate all 11 ... apparently started crying about it saying pseudo's gonna be mad ...then called her mother, her father, and grandmother to tell them what she had done

and how bad she felt for doing it and how she shouldn't be punished for it. Because afterall she "felt bad doing it knowing I would get mad but she couldn't stop herself"

I took away tv again ... again embarrassed for her parents she does these things...

So my question would be this is where I am dumbfounded ... she did it knew it was wrong still did then called mom dad and grandma to tell them what she had done... WHY??????

Comments (21)