Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Fun

Posted by mom2emall (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 5, 09 at 22:55

So I was thinking that Easter is only a week away. And I was wondering if any of you have any fun traditions for Easter. I am always looking for cool new things to start doing.

For instance this year around St. Patricks day I heard someone talking about how as a child "the leprachauns" always came and dyed all their milk green before they woke up on St. Patricks Day. I thought that was so cute!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Sorry I don't have any bright ideas! Just drama!

Seems this year, we are gonna be playing 'go seek' with BM. She is supposed to have SD with her, so I sent SD an Easter basket by UPS to be delivered Friday... but she isn't there. We don't know if she is going to be going to her mom's house or if her mom is going to grandma's house for Easter.. or neither. We don't know what they are doing or where they will be. FUN GAME!!!

Anyways, DH and I made plans to drive up to San Francisco on Saturday. Spend the night and drive up the Coast on Sunday, circle around to BM's house on the way back home. Now my concern is she won't tell us until the last minute where they will be and if it's anything like her birthday, the whole day will be spent getting calls and texts which kinda takes away from that 2nd honeymoon feeling we hope to have. Of course, it would be just like the first one!

o
RE: Easter Fun

Well, when we were kids the 'easter bunny' would hide the eggs and our easter baskets while we were sleeping (supposedly ... our paw paw actually did it while we were at church) these days we dont go to church but I do hide all of the eggs and the kids' easter baskets while they are sleeping. We dont let them look for them first thing in the morning... it is more fun to watch them creep around for awhile 'not looking' for their baskets.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here