Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Drama 'VENTING'

Posted by cat38 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 13, 09 at 21:48

Dh and bm share the holidays equally (split the day) its always on bms terms hell dhs whole custody is around bms schedule... Do we are running a few minutes late because we traveled out of town to see family and we did not pick ss up until 2pm, we are never late, but she is all the time.. well it took us longer because she kept calling dh and telling him she has called the cops and dh is going to jail for contempt..blah blah blah... the court papers dont have a time( which is what she tells us all the time) go figure...

ok back track a few bm had ss this weekend ss had a soccer game dh is the coach, ss has asthma. grandpa smokes in the house etc. ss played for 5 minutes and was out of breath, so he ran to me (bm right beind us) and tells me he needs his medicine, so I ask bm if she has his inhaler (ummmm no its not asthma season) she told dh.. (shes a rn). ok so I send my daughter to the house to get our inhaler. (5 minutes away) ss had calmed down by the time she got back so bm says its not an asthma attack... I GIVE UP

so im rambling...

on the way home dh and bm were on the phone doing the kid thing and going back and forth.. I finally gave up and told ss i was proud of him for acting older than his parents.. oOOPPPSSSSS

so for 2 hours we are all in her front yard trying to figure out if bm is going to do what she needs to (like give ss his medicine) no meds all weekend....

they were also arguing about what bms dad told ss (your daddys a bast**d and a very bad man)... yup dh was furious...

so of course bm got caught in her lies with her bf... we finally just left it was going nowhere for her, she was embarrassed at some of the thins that her bf found out...

so today, bm's mom goes to pick up bms other child and she falls and hits her head.. (shes to old for this crap) shes in the hospital they arent sure what happen yet...

IF EVERYONE WOULD DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY WE WOULD HAVE NO DRAMA....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Drama 'VENTING'

What a weekend! Wish I had some advice..but I think all I have is sympathy.

o
RE: Easter Drama 'VENTING'

(((HUGS)))

I wish there were an easy answer as to how to avoid the DRAMA.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here