SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat38

Easter Drama 'VENTING'

cat38
15 years ago

Dh and bm share the holidays equally (split the day) its always on bms terms hell dhs whole custody is around bms schedule... Do we are running a few minutes late because we traveled out of town to see family and we did not pick ss up until 2pm, we are never late, but she is all the time.. well it took us longer because she kept calling dh and telling him she has called the cops and dh is going to jail for contempt..blah blah blah... the court papers dont have a time( which is what she tells us all the time) go figure...

ok back track a few bm had ss this weekend ss had a soccer game dh is the coach, ss has asthma. grandpa smokes in the house etc. ss played for 5 minutes and was out of breath, so he ran to me (bm right beind us) and tells me he needs his medicine, so I ask bm if she has his inhaler (ummmm no its not asthma season) she told dh.. (shes a rn). ok so I send my daughter to the house to get our inhaler. (5 minutes away) ss had calmed down by the time she got back so bm says its not an asthma attack... I GIVE UP

so im rambling...

on the way home dh and bm were on the phone doing the kid thing and going back and forth.. I finally gave up and told ss i was proud of him for acting older than his parents.. oOOPPPSSSSS

so for 2 hours we are all in her front yard trying to figure out if bm is going to do what she needs to (like give ss his medicine) no meds all weekend....

they were also arguing about what bms dad told ss (your daddys a bast**d and a very bad man)... yup dh was furious...

so of course bm got caught in her lies with her bf... we finally just left it was going nowhere for her, she was embarrassed at some of the thins that her bf found out...

so today, bm's mom goes to pick up bms other child and she falls and hits her head.. (shes to old for this crap) shes in the hospital they arent sure what happen yet...

IF EVERYONE WOULD DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY WE WOULD HAVE NO DRAMA....

Comments (2)