SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful830

SD Going For the Academy Award

hopeful830
12 years ago

Thought we were going to have a quiet week after Easter's drama with SD...but yes..we have a winner.

I went on my soon to graduate SS's facebook to post a picture like I do a few times a week. I'm one of those typical Facebookers that post sayings and quotes..yes..:)

Anyway when I went to his page I saw a large paragraph from a girl that began "I miss your dad so much!!!" which of course caught my eye..I read a few lines and read a conversation where this teenager spoke of living with my SS's father, how much she missed him..and then asked my SS how he felt about his father's wife..and that she has heard all sorts of horrible things about me...

So..I simply ask DH who this teenager was..he got slightly embarrassed and told me that she was the daughter of the woman he was seeing right before I came in the picture. They had broken up about 3 months before we had met..I know of her, but had never really gotten involved in hearing much about her because my DH said he had ended the relationship because she was not the person he thought she was.

Now comes the fun part...he had found out yesterday that my SD had contacted his ex..and BOTH her daughters a while back. This is a relationship that took place 6 years ago..ok? They live in another state now..but SD contacted them and has been talking to them. He knew all this because his ex AND both daughters had emailed him through Facebook to ask how he was doing - since his life has turned out so badly, they say. They are asking if they can be of any help since he's 'so unhappy' in his life..all according to SD.

So now as of yesterday, my SS has made friends with them too..and is being asked how he feels about me after hearing about how horrible I am from my SD.

And now I have my DH's ex and her daughters trying to help my DH thru this rough time.....oh what a tangled web we weave...

Isn't it amazing how these ADULT CHILDREN go to such lengths to create drama? This woman is truly nuts....

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH