SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

We finally got them!

mom2emall
14 years ago

BM came after work to drop off baskets....guess she really has a job now. Anyways she was here maybe 15 minutes talking to the kids and her cell kept ringing the whole time. Finally she answered it and it was on speaker....told her bf she was dropping off the baskets and would be home soon. Then she made the kids say hi to him...he did not respond. Then he told bm to get home and get her shi*! She had a look of horror on her face and immediately made excuses...well he is crabby from watching the kids all afternoon while I worked...gotta get home. And she hurried out of here.

The girls were so upset. They both were asking me and dh why their mom lets her bf treat her that way and began telling old stories of his meaness to bm....mostly all horrible things he has said to bm in front of them (i.e. your worthless, nobody else wants you, I don't want your fat as*, get out of here).

We told them that we can not answer why bm lets that happen, but told them we are glad they know it is wrong to let someone treat you that way. Also told them that if a man says mean things to them like that and ever threatens them, tries to tell them what to do, or makes them feel bad about themselves it is time to get rid of that man. They both said they would never put up with that!

Comments (3)