SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newwife58

BM Called Social Services-Help!

newwife58
15 years ago

Today DH got a message on his cell while at work from Social Services. They were looking into allegations against him! Amazing. DH is a loving, involved father, and would NEVER hurt his kids. They did not return his follow up phone call today, so we have no idea what it is about.

Could be SS 5 and SS 8 were playing basketball this past weekend and SS8 ended up with a bloody lip... BM knew I would be out of town this weekend, so it wouldn't surprise me if she took her opportunity to call when there would be no "witness".

The thing is, she questions us about every bump and bruise that they get. They are very active little boys, and they do ge there share, but neither of them have ever been to the emergency room on our watch, however she has had several visits. We don't accuse her of anything. I don't know why I'm surprised, but I can't believe she would stoop that low.

We are very concerned the boys will be questioned, and we don't want them to be brought into this, she is constantly trying to "possess" them, and they should just be allowed to be kids!

Has anyone ever had false allegations against DH or SM called into social services? What should we expect? HELP!

Comments (13)