SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wonderinginchicago

Weird/What do you think?

wonderinginchicago
13 years ago

My husband got a 1 am phone call on his cell phone, telling him he 'was going to go to hell for what he's done'. My husband hung up and went back to sleep. The number was blocked. He thought it was either his ex or his daughter. He has cut off all contact with them due to all the false accusations and the animosity. They also moved 1,000 miles away making contact difficult in these circumstances.

What are they talking about? What is going on here? What does she want/expect? Any ideas/suggestions to get her to move on and accept responsiblity for her own life? She's been living with a guy for 7 years and she married him last fall.

The current situation:

We have been in almost constant litigation for the past 8 years, she has gotten generous child support awards. She has been trying to put my husband (her ex) in prison for the past 8 years, ever since he got involved with me.

The oldest child turned 18 in January, so the child support got knocked down. They were trying to claim that she was still in school, technically she was, but she was failing and not attending. The school has finally kicked her out for lack of attendance.

Comments (10)