SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Ever tell 'em what you really think of them?

imamommy
13 years ago

This morning, I sorta did.

DGS's preschool is having a BBQ this evening. SD is supposed to go to BM's after school but she really wanted to go to the BBQ & get picked up after or in the morning. So, SD called BM & asked. BM said no, grandma doesn't like to drive at night or on Saturdays. During the night, SD get sick & is throwing up. We kept her home from school today & let BM know she can pick her up early from my office so she can get back to BM's & rest. BM tells DH that he can keep SD until the morning because she doesn't want SD getting grandma sick & she can't drive because of her ankle. So, she wants us to keep her knowing we're planning on going to a BBQ at the preschool & SD can't go now because she's sick. I can't take her to the preschool where she could get little kids sick. I figured it won't matter with her going to BM's because she's going for a two week Spring Break. The bug SD has now, has been going around and lasts about a day and a half.

So, I decided to write BM a text. It said:

"You're the poorest excuse for a mom. Get off your lazy @ss & take care of your sick child! You'd rather her sit here at my work all day than come take her home & show her that you care by taking care of her? You made it to court on Monday but you always have an excuse to not do anything for your DD! What a selfish B!tch you are to only think of yourself all the time! It's funny how she hurt herself on Saturday & you did nothing for her but you twist YOUR ankle on Sunday & go to the hospital... yet you tell us to take her in. No, it's just plain sad. You are pathetic!"

and I hit send. A few seconds later, BM called to talk to SD & questioned her about whether she wants to come today or stay... asking if she stays, can she go to the BBQ? She says that she'll send grandma after grandma gets done dropping older sister off at school... but that grandma may need to wear a mask so she doesn't get sick.

Then DH calls me & I tell him about the text I sent. Well, fortunately or unfortunately... BM had changed her number so it was sent to her old number. I don't know if anyone even got it.

Then grandma showed up a few minutes ago to pick up SD. The first thing she tells SD... "Don't breathe on me!" Nice. Geez! SD came over & gave me a hug goodbye... gave my dad a hug goodbye.

Comments (26)