SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goinnuts798

Help please! Boyfriend, kids & ex are driving me nuts!

goinnuts798
15 years ago

Ok, maybe I already know the answer to the question Im going to ask & this is going to be kinda long but I dont have anyone else to ask that is not biased. I have a 10 year old son & My live in boyfriend (we have been together for 1 & 1/2 yrs) has 2 girls ages 13 & 9 & 1 boy age 8. Lately my problems seem to be increasing. He feels that it should be ok for him to treat his kids who live with their mother different/better than my son who lives with us because he doesnt get to see them except every other weekend & on holidays. For example. His 9 yr old drew on the recliner with an ink pen. He then blamed my son until she admitted to it. The next day she poured half of my laundry detergent out & admitted to it & all he did was tell her she shouldnt have done that. My son bumped my bf foot while he was taking a nap & my bf made him go out into the yard & pick up limbs for 2 hours. Also, I broke my arm 1 & 1/2 wks ago, well his 13 yr old daughter had planned a party at our house that weekend inviting about 15 kids. I asked him to have her reschedule the party due to the fact that I could not help with it & didnt feel like dealing with it with a broke arm. He refused, called me selfish & went on with the party & then she even refused to help him clean up after it & he did NOTHING! He talks bad about my son, picks on him constantly yet my son(who doesnt have a dad) says he loves him & just takes it. IVE HAD IT! I hate to leave because I keep thinking it will get better & I hate to make my son move again. But Things cant continue & the bf gets defensive when I try to talk to him about it. OH & his exwife calls or texts him EVERY day! Then she also tells the kids that if it werent for me they could be a family again ( even though she is the one who left him & they were divorced for 6 mos. before we started dating)& she calls me names in front of them. Can you say childish! Anyway,any suggestions on how to make him see the light & become a true couple would be appreciated

Comments (8)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES