SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

You are not going to believe this.......

doodleboo
15 years ago

I have been trapped in Georgia or the past five days due to flooding. Internet and cable is out because Mediacom's server is under water. Today is my first day back to work with internet access.

Here goes the big surprise....biomom went back to the a-hole. She's back with that guy again. She went back to the county they were living in together for her court plea hearing and decided she was going to stay. She isn't going to the house of hope and she isn't going to any kindof rehab.

She spent two weekends at her mothers with the girls and told them she had left the bad man and was going to get better. She also told them she was getting them saturday before Easter to do the big community egg hunt. This is the second Easter in a row that she bailed on them.

We found out from her mother that the guy she is with doesn't see his kids because there is a courrt order against him. He went to prison or jail (one or the other) for holding his ex hostage via force with the children present and he lost rights to the kids and he also has a restraining order against his ex.

We also found out she has been shooting pills and thinks she may have Hapatitis C. I assune she contracted it by sharing needles with god knows who. So if she doesn't wind up with AIDS this guy will probably end up killing her. We are washing our hands. She is no longer allowed any contact at all with the girls....not even to talk to them. SHe is being ex-communicated.

They don't know where we are moving to (we have a three bedroom house:) and we're not telling them. The guy she is with is dangerous and unpredictable. Even if she is too ignorant to want and keep her kids away from it I refuse to have my daughter exposed and J refuses to have the girls around it.

Next time she calls we are telling her do not even call here again unless you are calling from a rehabilitation facility. Don't waste your minutes. As far as showing up at our door...we arn't telling you our address and if you show up in our yard we are calling the cops whether you are with jerk boy or not. Get straight or get gone honey.

We are tired of giving her chances. All of our hopes were up that this time would be different. We should of known better. She isn't taking the girls for anymore rides on the Bio-polar Express. We didn't want it to come to this but at what point do you decide the relationship with the parent is more toxic than nurturing? How many times do you let the children be hurt or to what extent do you allow them to be put in danger before you sever contact?

Comments (12)