SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

those damn pants!!!!!

imamommy
15 years ago

After DH sent BM an email telling her that since SD was so upset on her birthday over trivial crap and there was a huge disagreement on what the 'verbal agreement' was in regard to time, he said they should just stick to the order 100%, no more changes!

He also told her we gave back all clothes she's bought and to send SD back in the clothes she has on Friday.. school clothes we provide. He said he isn't going to engage in petty arguments over clothes, she lives here and he provides her school clothes & BM only needs to worry about providing clothes for her weekend visits & to keep hers there since she always needs them back.

and he also mentioned that if BM wants to be involved in decisions regarding SD's education (primarily he wants her input on SD's progress because it is getting close to the end of the year and he had told her she may need to be in summer school, which cuts her time down. He was expecting her to respond to his first email a couple of weeks ago about it, but she hasn't mentioned anything about SD's grades or school work)

Well, her response to those three issues:

#1: She went off about one pair of pants that are still missing... she wants them back and if she doesn't get them, she is sending him the receipt so he can reimburse her because "her mom bought SD those pants and they are brand new and her BF's daughter can also use them!" She says she will file papers to go to court and the Judge will tell him he has to return them to her because they are not his!

OMG! I was LMAO when I heard that! He didn't respond since he told her we don't have her clothes.. end of story! If she wants to file court papers... go ahead! She owes him over $2k in child support and whining over a pair of pants she didn't even buy! Actually, I'm DYING to hear what the Judge would say???? (and that was the issue she addressed first)

#2. She said her aunt & uncle are coming to visit at the end of April from Hawaii and she wants her mom to pick up SD and take her for the day to visit the aunt & uncle since they never get to see her. She asked, "are you going to let my mom come get her or are you going to make me miss a day from work and lose pay to go to court to get an order from the Judge?"

Well, as we all know... she is a pathological liar! I'd bet just about everything I have that her aunt & uncle are not coming to visit. On top of that, even if they are, why wouldn't BM come get SD to take her to see them? Why would she send her mom... isn't SHE (BM) gonna come visit her aunt & uncle from Hawaii too? She just wants to either test DH to see if he will make an exception or pin him down to say no so she can make him look like an ass. Well, he told her that unless it's on her scheduled time, it's not going to happen. If she wants to take him to court, she may... if it means that much to her. I have to agree with him... no exceptions or she will take a mile.

She saved the most important issue for last... kind of as a side note really.

#3: She says that she won't let DH turn it around on her about SD's education. She says that SD is with us all week and she only sees her on the weekend so therefore, SD should be getting all the help she needs from us during the week.

Huh? DH was telling her that SD brought home work to do over the weekend and when we got her on Sunday, it wasn't done. He also told her that since she promised to help with the scrapbook project, she should follow through and so far nothing has been done while SD is at her house. He told her that she is falling behind in school and may need to attend summer school unless the problems SD is having are resolved. So, he told her that since she isn't interested in SD's education and is willing to leave it up to us to help SD during the week, we won't count on her for anything.

Of course, she responded again.. but only to address those damn pants!!!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor