Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Pics

Posted by lovehadley (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 20, 09 at 10:59

I wanted to share a couple pics from Easter. I am kind of *uncomfortable* since this IS a public forum, so I probably will not leave them up for longer than today.

Just wanted to share my cuties, though!

This is my mom and my DD. (ignore the braids/beads in DD's hair, when we were on vacation she got them done and they lasted for quite awhile!)

Photobucket

And here are SS and DD with their baskets from my mom.
Photobucket

And this last one is from the end of the summer last year--at DD's final swim team meet. I was going through some old files on the computer and thought it was so cute!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Pics

These are adorable!! How will you take them down?? I only posted a pic of me on here once because I was afraid of people seeing them....

o

I think if I just delete the photos from my photobucket account, then they won't show up on here. EEEK, I hope that is right!

o

cuties!

o

Both of them are so adorable!

o

They both are soo cute! Lovely pics.

I'd like to put some pics on here one day but I don't even know how to do it? I have my photos on Picasa 3 on the internet, how do I get some of them on here?

Oh and once again, they are soooo cute!:-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here