SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful830

Easter Was a Blast!

hopeful830
12 years ago

Just wanted to let you know Easter was very nice in my home but my SD created a HUGE fiasco for my mother in law and stepfatherinlaw. Huge drama ensued that took place on Easter Sunday involving her and my sister in law's son. Threats were made and now there is some major trouble brewing.

And all at the hands of SD.

My MIL has found out she has cancer and has to undergo a HUGE surgery in 2 weeks. Top that off to it being Easter..and well we all should have known SD could not keep quiet long.

My sister in law informed me last night how much my SD hates me which I have known for quite some time. She feels her father 'left her for a piece of a&s." Which is me...I guess. LOL!

How sick and ridiculous. SD is his child..not an ex that was left to fend for themselves after being jilted.

See how sick this idiot's mind works?

All I can say is that all that yesterday completely reiterated to me WHY I have ended all contact with her - ANY contact. I THANK GOD I did it and should have done it ages ago.

I only hope that my DH's family can recover from this one because wow...it's a doozy. Hard feelings are really running wild today. But...I'm safe to say I'm totally out of it.

:)

Comment (1)