SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

Now What?

nikemama
15 years ago

SS(13) called DH last night crying so hard he couldn't understand him. DH calls me and says to call the police on BM that she was hitting and punching him. She got so mad at him that she flogged him. I called An abuse hotline and they said to call the police and do a well child check on the kids. So they do. BM called DH PISSED saying she was going to kick my ass if I ever called the police on her again. She said that the police laughed it off and left. The police told BM that I sent them.

Come to find out that SS had been going into man holes and crawling around for the past 2 days when he was telling her that he was at his partner in crime SS BF's house. Some Joggers came and saw them. The kids wouldn't get out of the hole so they called the police and fire dept to get them out. SS Mouthed off to his mom and she proceeded to beat the crap out of it. Now BM says she is sorry to SS and he forgives her and they are all mad at us for trying to help. SD(11) wouldn't even talk to DH last night.

Comments (11)